Saturday, July 30, 2011

Katy Perry Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night and Simply Sweet Pink

Good Morning!!
Lately I have been in the mood for light colors.  This mani is one coat of Simply Sweet Pink ( pink jelly ), one coat of Teenage Dream, another coat of Simply Sweet Pink and I sponged the tips with Last Friday Night.  Please remember to participate in my Guess The Mystery Nail Polish Contest which ends August 4 2011 at 12:00am.  Enjoy the post and have a great weekend.

Till later my dearies!

Shade.

Shade.

Add caption

From L-R OPI Last Friday Night, Simply Sweet Pink and OPI  Teenage Dream.

Sorry about all the shade pics, it was cloudy.

Sunlight.

Guess The Mystery Nail Polish.

Prize for the contest above.  Orly Star of Bombay and Orly Bombshell.


All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. That's so gorgeous. I love the first photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I like it too, :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how they're just a /little/ bit sheer and nmice and glittery. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you sponged on the tip to give it more sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is that nfu oh!!! oh i want that polish but i dont know where to get them from here. well i could get them but they are wayyyy pricier than the real price

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!