Monday, July 25, 2011

Icing Tiger's Blood and Color Las Vegas New York

Good Morning Dearies:

Today I have for you a gorgeous orange neon jelly from Color Las Vegas called 322 New York.  I applied two coats and then I sponged the tips with Tiger's Blood.  As you can see both colors look squishy, shiny and yummy.  I got this color in a swap I did with ABOP.  And I am including in this post pics of the prize for Guess The Mystery Nail Polish.

I hope you guys enjoy this and Have a great day!!!

Sunlight.

Shade.

Sunlight.

Shade.

Sunlight.

Mystery Contest Prize Orly Star of Bombay and  Bubbly Bombshell. 

 

All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning colour. I don't usually like yellow nail polishes, but this looks great! You have a wonderful blog and you're very pretty!!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thxs girl, feeling is mutual! I am now following your blog, very informative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that orange is so gorgeous on you. It didn't look half as nice on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Laquerlove, it looks just as gorgeous on you too and thxs to you I am enjoying these precious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!