Friday, March 09, 2012

WNW Candy-licious and On A Trip






Good Morning and happy friday!!!

  As you all must have noticed, I luv pink!!! And I went to Walgreens some days ago and got a few WNW on sale, the pink creme is Candy-Licious and the purple is On A Trip.  Both formulas are awesome and the brush was a bit weird for me at first cause I am not used to their brushes.

  But man once I got used to them, those brushes rock, my pinky nail in one stroke!!! The formula on this two polishes is perfect, too bad they are too creamy for marbling :-/  Two coats of each and then I topped it off with Golden Rose #4 flakies, which I luv from all the flakies out there.  Too bad they are not available in the USA.

Take Care my dearies and great weekend!








All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. The combo is gorgeous !!!! I have on a trip and love it !! You should try the minty one! I also loooove the formula and they last very long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is my favorite ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love pink and blue together ;) I can't believe I haven't tried out those WNW polishes yet! Very pretty mani ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. muero con este combo! cuando fui a Walgreens de los 2 colores que quedaban uno de ellos era candy-licious y lo deje por que no soy tan amante del rosa; ahora me arrepiento.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flakies. They make everything sooooo amazing! I really, really like this mani!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!