Thursday, December 01, 2011

L'oreal Owl's Night



Good Afternoon:

   I hope everyone is doing good! This is Owl's Night from the Take Flight Collec 2011. It is a murky green in a blackened base, with fine gold microglitter flakes.  I did two coats and it went pretty smooth. It looks really sexy and pretty.  I could not find one bottle here in Puerto Rico, so my dear LAQUERLOVE found one for me! Thank God! I have already worn this on my toes and looks super awesome.

Be safe my dear readers!




Shade.

All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. perfect for winter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q bello!!!! lo quiero lo quieroooo!!! espero q unos de los drugstores around me lo tenga! o es old?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Está precioso. Ojalá lo pueda encontrar aquí en la isla...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this at the store and at a glance it didn't jump out at me, but I didn't notice the pretty sparkle! I might have to go back and get this one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color is gorgeous! I also live in PR so I can relate with your difficulty in finding certain nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good! You should try more vampies - even if for just one day :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!