Friday, November 25, 2011

Color Club Jingle Jangle and Candy Cane.

CC Jingle Jangle and Candy Cane.


Good Afternoon:


  I decided I wanted a gradient glitter mani. This is a simple way to do one and its quick also! I started with two coats of OPI Bubble Bath, then I sponged lightly Jingle Jangle and on the ends Candy Cane both are from the Beyond the Mistletoe Collec 2011.  I cannot stop staring at my nails now! But be aware these glitters are topcoat thirsty! But still they are way too gorgeous to pass by.


Take care my dearies!







All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

9 comments:

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!