Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sally Hansen High Definition Nail Color Byte


Good Morning boys and girls!
I want you all to meet Byte, I have been eyeing this baby for the longest time and have not decided on purchasing it. Well finally this last saturday I gave in and bought it! She is a pink duochrome glass flecked polish that flashes magenta, purple and pink. The glass flecks are purple and pink.  Two coats were applied but if you do not want any VNL you should apply another color then one or two coats on top cause it is quite sheer. App was a breeze, then I could not stop staring at my hands.







Bottleshot of Sally Hansen, Byte.
Sally Hansen, Byte.


All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. i love anything pink, pretty shimmery color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. esa linea es hermosa! yo tengo el turquesa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Byte and it's such a stunning color. I like to layer mine on top of a pink polish (like you mention) so I only have to use 1-2 coats to really get the duo chrome to pop. I wore it that way on my toes a lot this summer and every time I wore sandals I couldn't stop staring at my feet lol I've also used one thin coat over blue and it looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!