Monday, September 05, 2011

Zoya Tiffany




Zoya Tiffany sunlight.


Good Morning and Happy Holiday my dearies!

This is Zoya Tiffany, a gorgeous peach foil which flashes gold! My bpf (best polish friend) lol, Laquerlove, sent it to me in a swap, her blog pure is awesomeness and she is an incredible human being, she decanted several Zoyas and sent me a few to try out, how cool is that! she will probably hate me in the future cause I will contribute to her weight gain, since I keep on sending her Puerto Rican typical candy, love ya my friend!! Laquerlove has taken my polish virginity twice, rofl, yes, Nfu-Oh and Zoya. Oh Zoyitas how much I love thee, app was incredible, two coats and bam! The formula is awesome!! I was in pure ectasy applying the polish, they are 3 free, so I was not bothered by any chemically smell. The only thing I have to say is Seche Vite and Zoyitas do not get along, I got tip wear half an hour after polishing. Oh well whatever I love ZOYA!!! And do not care! I have to use Seche cause I need lighting quick drying :-D

Enjoy your holiday boys and girls!!!



Zoya Tiffany shade.


Sunlight.

Sunlight.

Bottle shot, this is a decanted mini btw.

Sunlight.

All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love this! So sparkly and shimmery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Maybe try another tc (not quick dry) then Seche?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!