Monday, August 29, 2011

Rimmel Scene Stealer 700


Rimmel Scene Stealer.

Good Morning:

Today I have for you guys an oldie from Rimmel, called Scene Stealer. This polish I bought at Kmart along with Hard Edged. They were on clearance for $1.19 each! How could I let that pass, lol! Scene Stealer is a taupe, bronze, gold microflakie polish that flashes gold and bronze. I regret not finding Pop Quiz, I don't know if it is still available I might have to go look for it.  It dries quickly but gritty, nothing that a coat of Seche won't fix.  Later on I will show you Hard Edged.  Here are the pics, enjoy and have a great day.






Rimmel Scene Stealer closeup.




All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. pretty color <3
    looks like it will go well with any skintone <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab with your skin. Love the closeup shot of the microflakes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!