Thursday, July 14, 2011

China Glaze Senorita Bonita

Hello my awesome readers! Hope you are all doing good. Today I have for you China Glaze Senorita Bonita, which is a gorgeous, amazing, beautiful Purple with pink flecks. I almost fainted when I put it on, rofl! These are two coats, plus one part of the nail was dabbed with ABOP's flaky franken, which is gorgeous!!!!  This mani is so pretty,  I cannot stop staring at my nails. Also there are pics from the mani before this one, I added Chunky Holo Candy from Kleancolor to the tips, cause Seche caused major shrinkage, but I liked a lot the combo of the two Chunkies and the franken. What do you guys think, like it? Hate it?










Take care my readers!!!



All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm new to your blog! I found your link on the Facebook group- Polish-aholics Anonymous... I like your blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!