Monday, June 20, 2011

Sally Girl Pink Glitter Holo


Good Morning Girls!


My sorbet mani chipped after one friggin day!  I was so upset. Anyways I replaced it with Sally Girl Pink Glitter one coat, one coat of Colorama Ice Princess, Kiss Decals and a coat of Seche. Looks so blingy and girly I love it, Sally should make scattered holos like that, for 0.99 cents you can't beat that. Also PLEASE SALLY PUT BALLZ in your Sally Girl Nail Polishes! I am pondering to make a visit to evilbay for some holo powder, but I am scared, I have been with a hoarse voice for a month and with a dry throat in the morning, so I do not know if playing mad scientist with Holo Powder is viable right now. Pics are clickable. Anywho enough with the chit chat and on with the pics, blingy girly ahead!!!


Till Later girls!!

2 comments:

  1. Thxs! too bad the bottles aren't bigger and with ballz, cause WNW is regular sized bottle and it is 0.99..

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!