Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mega Haul Part 1

Hello Girlies! After being sick almost a month and it was raining here in Puerto Rico throught all the month of May, I couldn't go out and buy. I have two kids one of them is seven months old, and I am carless! So that being said I was on a no buy cause of that, I swear my body was even feeling withdrawls, rofl. Anyhow here is Part 1. From left to right pics of the products I bought and swatches on my nails in that same order.

Art Club Sealer, OPI To Pink To Hold'em, Mummy May I, OPI Guy meets Gavelston, Color Club Charmed i'm Sure, Essie Burgundy Syrup. The pics do not justice all the colors especially Mummy May I, Charmed I'm Sure and the two OPI Sorbets which are super ultra gorgeous!!! The other parts of my Mega Haul will come soon. All of the products mentioned I bought with my own money. I love buying polish!!!!

Till later my girlies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!