Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sinful Colors Flutter from Girls In Pearls Collection 2012.



Good Morning Dearies!

  Wednesday middle of the week yaay! This is Flutter from the Girls in Pearls Collec 2012 from SC. A very girlie pink, with silver micro glitter. It is opaque in two coats, but as you can see extremely sheer.  Anyway is a good palate cleanser.

Have a great day dearies








All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

5 comments:

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!