Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Icing Magnetix in Pink




Good Morning chicos y chicas!

  I went with the magnetic trend, yeah!! So I went to the mall last week and I saw the magnetix's there. I thought and thought since $9.00 for a polish is a steep price in my opinion, lol! Well I decided to get one, since the only formula and shades I like so far are Icing's.  I got the one in pink, app was very easy, yes the brush was a bit weird but not impossible to work with. I did three coats, YES three, the magnetic effect gets more pronounced when you add more coats of polish.  Also two days earlier I did my toes, lol, the smaller toes did not get much of the design but they look magnetic, rofl! What do you guys think of the magnetic trend going on?








All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. this looks so cool!!!first time i see a magnetic manicure!! love the results!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this on you, and love that you did your tootsies too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!