Thursday, February 09, 2012

Holo And Chrome Stamping







Good Morning!


   After watching a video of someone attempting to stamp with acrylic paints, I said what the heck, I will give it a go.  Well it was quite easy but the designs do not come out that crisp and the constant scraping drove me a bit bonkers, lol! Then this morning I tried stamping with Sally Hansen Chrome Pens, I tried like a month ago and the polish dried too quickly on me, lol! Today with stamper on one hand and scraper on the other, I managed to get it done quickly and did not let go of the stamper. I suceeded, yay!! The Chrome Pen is Blue, and yes I decanted it and the base is Golden Rose 115, a lovely yellow, green holo.  Take care dearies and be safe.  What do you guys think of my design?








All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. love these colors, I just bought some Nike shoes and this matches them perfectly ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!...How did you Decant the chrome pen...I have one and would like to do that too???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val! I will provide u a link which shows you a photo tutorial in three parts. She is decanting Nic's Stick which comes in the same packaging as a chrome pen. I do suggest that u pour yours in mini bottles and do not add the the huge ball that comes with it, that ball will shatter your bottle from the inside out. Use mini bottles and add regular sized stainless steel balls. Here is the link:

    http://paillettepolishjournal.blogspot.com/2011/10/decanting-nail-polish-from-nics-sticks.html

    Good luck and be safe :-D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!