Saturday, January 14, 2012

Two Franken French Mani




Good Morning Dearies!

   These are two frankens that I made some time ago, I had already done blog posts about them, but I saw the bottles in my drawer unloved and I had to do another short post on my frankens.  So this is a funky french mani! As you can see the two shades have the same formula and also flakies. I also included a shot of my pedi color which is Revlon Tangerine and a rub on decal plus Color Club Glitter. Well I kept this short and sweet for you all, happy saturday and a safe and gorgeous weekend for you all!



Pedi Shot, Revlon Tangerine, Decal and Color Club Glitter.



All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. esta bn lindo, y me dio un poco de risa lo de la pedicure xD el dedo bn escondido, pense q era una adivinanza! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. tanto el french como el pedi esta super lindo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your funky French! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the closeup shot of the franken french! Is it just me or do I see blue flakies in the dark part.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!