Monday, October 03, 2011

OPI DS Vintage

OPI DS Vintage in the shade.


Good Afternoon my friends!

   I decided to go Holo again this week! This is Vintage a peach holo, oh Holo how do I love thee! Like all the DS Series Polishes I have tried applies like buttah.  Two coats is all I need and the pics are without topcoat.  The outdoor pics look like shade pics cause the sun decided to run away from me, lol! So I also took indoor pics, for your holo delight!

Have a beautiful week everyone!


Outdoors, no sun.

Outdoors, no sun.

Sunlight.

Sunlight.

Sunlight.


All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. This is one of the prettiest nail colors I've seen ever :) It's like a blushed pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color, just the kind I like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, check out that holographic glow ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This and Nouveau Vintage from your other post are jaw droppers! They're so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!