Sunday, October 09, 2011

Color Club Antiquated

Color Club Antiquated.


Good Morning and Happy Sunday:


   Color Club Antiquated from the Foiled Collec Fall 2011, this is a champagne colored foil.  App was excellent dries very quickly, it is a one coater but I did two coats.  I observed online that this color is the ugly duckling from the group, I went online to buy the collec and all the shades were sold out and only this one was left.  I disagree with everyone who thinks this color is ugly.  As a matter of fact it reminds me of Xmas! Wonderful shade, very delicate and pretty. Then I did some stripes with Not Like Lava, another color from this collec, which is a hot pink foil.

Have a beautiful day my friends!

Antiquated, sunlight.

Sunlight.

Antiquated, sunlight. stripes in Not Like Lava.





All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. i like this color its pretty, i love your halloween theme page! its awesome ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I think it's really pretty.. it would make an awesome bridal color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!!!! Love the foil polish!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!