Thursday, July 21, 2011

Contest, Guess the mystery nail polish beginnning Friday July, 22, 2011 till August 4, 2011.

Good Afternoon:

I will be doing another post on Friday and it will be a contest called Guess the mystery nail polish, the prize of course will be a mystery too, well it is nail polish but no one will see it till I announce the winner, it will be opened for two weeks. Here are the rules:

1. Be a follower of my blog, I will check ya'all!

2. You can only take one guess.

3. The answers have to be emailed to my inbox, with your name, email, blog name or the name that you are using to identify yourself on blogger. All duplicate entries will be deleted.

4. More than one guess will be disqualified.

5. If more than one person has the winner answer, I will check who was the first one to give the correct answer, meaning by date and time.

6. Winner only has 24 hours to claim the prize, if no claim has been made I will pick the second runnerup.

Take care everybody, and Happy guessing tomorrow!!!

All products listed on my blog, were bought with my own money, unless stated otherwise. No spam please, all spam that include links to blogs will be deleted. When someone comments, their names are clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you want me to read your blog, please email me at: castrojossie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!! Thanks you guys!