So are you thinking of going to the salon but don't know what to get done?? Well here are listed the Hair Trends for 2009. Take a look:
1930-1940's Hair Glamour
- Finger Waving and Pin Curlings
- Deep Side Parts.
- Accesories to clip one or both sides of the hair.
- Yes they are making a comeback, so for all those teenagers that missed out on the 80's here's your chance. ( I for one thing, did not miss the 80's so, I am not going there again!)
- It's an improved and modern approach of those hairstyles.
- Both now for men and women.
- You can have a mock version of the mohawk, meaning you don't have to shave the sides of your head to achieve it.
- Combine three or more of this elements: Curl, crimped or heavily textured, small braids, disconnected cuts.
- Be creative combine, some bangs with curls and small braids, go crazy thats what it's all about!
- They are still gaining many heads out there.
- Asymmetric meaning cutting one side shorter than the other.
- Yes its back!!
- Loose voluptous waves.
- Tight spiral curls.
- Smooth finger waves and pincurls.